Tuesday, 03 July 2012

Meinhold Ancestry Information

I have recently been on the hunt to try and find my family on the Meinhold side. I have to say that it has been pretty difficult.
So to try and effect this, I have decided to post all that I know here so that anyone searching for me, might find me.

I will update this as I gain information:

My Meinhold Family information (Not all confirmed yet):

I know my Grandfather was Max Reinhard Meinhold and I know my Grandmother was Johanne Gertrude Meinhold (nee Schmalfuß who lived at 123 Bremer Strasse, Hamburg. I spoke with her a few times and wrote a bit to her.
My father was Dieter Wolfgang Meinhold. born 17 October 1930, in Albertstadt Dresden. Also known as Derek Meinhold.

I know that he was married at least twice before my mother and I suspect twice.

I know his first marriage was to an Erika Meinhold and I believe I now know I have a half sister named Gabriele Rose (nee Meinhold) born in 1954. We are now in contact.

I know his second marriage was to Jean Maureen Nash in 1955 and that there were 3 children from this marriage. Stephen Meinhold, Anita Meinhold and Johanna Meinhold. I am now in contact with all three of these half siblings as well.

This is as far as I have gotten to date. If any of this sounds familiar to you, please contact me as I am really keen to meet more of my family.

After my mother, my father was married to Jackie and then Lillian.

Please help me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So a quick update.....

I now am in contact with ALL my siblings and I am so happy about it all.

I will write more about this soon.....